The holidays are usually a busy time and it’s no exception my way. I have been keeping an eye on a few DIY projects that I think are incredibly outstanding and I plan on tackling in the coming months.
Check them out:
- Honey ginger throat drops (sarahmcgill.squarespace.com)
- DIY Découpage Floral Bag (honestlywtf.com)
- DIY Rodarte Star Hair Pins Tutorial (hellowhimsy.blogspot.com)
- DIY Wood Jewelry Holder (evie-s.com)
- DIY Pearl Collar Necklace (becauseimaddicted.net)
- Shrinky Bracelet (rustsunshine.blogspot.com)
- Make easy DIY wall art from folded paper (howaboutorange.blogspot.com)
- DIY Mardi Gras Accessories You’ll Actually Wear (brit.co)
- Reversible Bags!! Make one! (youcandothatdotme.wordpress.com)
- Four Hidden Hard Drives and a DIY IKEA Standing Desk (apartmenttherapy.com)
What projects are you tackling in the coming months?