Choosing between beauty box subscription services can be downright stressful sometimes. With the plethora of selections out there, picking just which one to treat yourself to is almost impossible. Luckily, the folks at Influenster get rid of the pressure by tailoring your experience. This community, that is free to join, is for invited trendsetters that enjoy trying new products, giving opinions and sharing experiences. Influenster acts as a liaison between brands and members to not only influence future products but also reward participation. I recently was invited to join and received a Holiday VoxBox just in time for Christmas. Influenster is really neat. The more you participate and earn badges that fit your lifestyle, the greater your rewards. If you’re interested in joining Influenster and would like an invite, comment below with your favorite beauty product and 5 lucky readers will get invites.
Included in my Holiday VoxBox were:
– Discount code for $25 off my first purchase at Sole Society: Need I say more? The only problem I have here is deciding which pair to get. Liana is wonderful but Kaylie makes me happy. Lana… well she’s just sexy. (PSSSST!!! The code is INFLUENSTER25 and good until 1/31/13!)
– NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City: This is the perfect shade of nude lip gloss I have found yet. It is not sticky at all and also kept my lips soft with Vitamin E being an ingredient.
– Kiss Nail Dress in KDS12: I love these appliques for my nails. They only take a few minutes to peel, apply and shape them to fit your nail. The 3D jeweled design is perfect for the holidays; I can’t wait to show them off on New Years Eve.
– Quaker ‘Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal’: This oatmeal is great for a quick breakfast on the go. It’s made with whole grain oats, rye, barley and wheat. I really enjoyed the real fruit & nuts that are mixed in.
– Pink lemonade flavored EBOOST: This was a tasty drink mix that gave me a nice energy boost without any weird side effects or crash. It mixes easy and boasts to help with your immunity, making it fantastic for the busy holiday season when airports are packed and germs are flying.
– Montagne Jeuesse ‘Raspberry & Mango Fruit Smoothie Masque’: If the smell doesn’t get you then the natural ingredients and deep cleanse will.
– Goody QuickStyle Paddle Brush: This brush fascinated me. It has antimicrobial microfiber bristles that remove up anywhere up to 30% of water while you style. I did like how it worked but it pulled a little too much moisture from my hair. I do think it is a great product, it just may not be for my head of hair.
What a great chance to check out a bunch of fantastic products all in one box. Thanks to Influenster and all of the companies that participated in the Holiday VoxBox. Don’t forget to check out their sites and connect with them on Twitter.